elevator speech

Peggy Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Sun Mar 20 13:56:55 PST 2005

It's a bit like seeing the fashions that I wore as a teenager showing up
again!

Back in May and June of 2000, there was a thread called...Elevator Speeches,
started by Jeff Aiken.  It's in the archives if you want to see the posts.
I just looked at my own.  It hasn't changed much.  Then:
>Open Space is based in the belief that organizations and communities run on
>passion and responsibility.  It allows groups of any size to self-organize
>around what they really care about to get things done.

Today:
The essence of Open Space is taking responsibility for what you love.  It
enables groups of any size to deal with complex, important, even conflicted
issues and accomplish something meaningful.

from cold, cloudy, now-that-it's-almost-spring-it-feels-like-winter Seattle,
Peggy

Peggy Holman
The Open Circle Company
15347 SE 49th Place