What have we learned?

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Sat Mar 19 06:22:05 PST 2005

Oh Yes -- I will take responsibility for pulling together whatever responses
show up and making sure they find a place on www.openspaceworld.org And
please don't worry about repeating what somebody else has said. If a lot
people have learned the same thing, that is surely significant.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: