What happened in South Bend... [long]

Elwin and Joan elwinandjoan at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 16:59:44 PST 2005

--- "Douglas D. Germann, Sr." <76066.515 at compuserve.com> wrote:
> At first I thought that these two had almost come to blows... one
lady > was disconcerted enough by it to make a public statement about
it. I
> said nothing in response to her in the Evening News, but I did give
> her my eyes for her full statement.

And then Doug asked,

Doug, I think you answered your own question when later you wrote:

>And on the final day when we opened space for action, they wanted,
>perhaps needed, to stay as one group and talk about what "we" could do

>to stay together as a group.
You did what I would have done....and look at the final outcome!

Finally, THANK YOU for what I consider to be a spiritual poem!! It just
made my heart sing.

Elwin Guild
Future Development International
Baltimore
elwinandjoan at yahoo.com

Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 17:08:39 -0800
To: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From: Chris Corrigan <chris.corrigan at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: What happened in South Bend... [long]

Fantastic story Doug in the true tradition of our teaching one another
in the stories we tell in this space.

I love the lunch idea.  Very very smart, that one.  I'll include it in
my list of invitation resources for clients.

Chris

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN

Site: http://www.chriscorrigan.com