Principles, Process, and People

Lucas Gonzalez lgs0a at yahoo.es
Tue Mar 15 02:00:24 PST 2005

--- Chris Corrigan <chris.corrigan at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think that's right Juan.  Just for fun I've done a handful of Open
> Space Tech meetings without talking about the principles and the law.
> It works fine.

Could it be that speaking out the principles and the law helps the
facilitator the first times?

Have you found that you don't speak them out in certain situations
(where you "feel" that the group is ready enough not to need them)
while you'd rather stick to the manual on other ocasions (where you
"feel" it might be better to remind them - the group or the sponsor)?

In my first time I think I'll stick to the manual.

Lucas

Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es