elevator speech

Spady's ejespady at mydurango.net
Wed Mar 9 13:28:33 PST 2005

MessageRobin,
I, too, am interested in some advice on how to briefly explain OS to clients...especially in writing.  Thank you so much for sharing this blurb that you wrote.  It's great!  :-)

I do find something a bit confusing though.  You state: "Open Space meeting is highly structured through the capacity of self organization."  Isn't it sort of an oxymoron to use "highly structured" and "self organization" in the same sentence...? or Highly structured with regards to anything that is OS?

I'm curious to know others thoughts on this...
Judy