Why is the Universe Lumpy?

Jeff Aitken tzimtzum at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 7 12:07:36 PST 2005

This is nothing new. Way back in the early 70's, the comedy group Firesign Theatre did a brilliant album, I Think We're All Bozos On This Bus, in which our hero Clem enters a Disneyland-like tour of the future, and the voice over the loudspeakers begins a story of the universe:

"Before the beginning there were hot lumps. Cold and lonely, they floated noiselessly thru the black holes of space..."

Some of you may remember our discussion of facilitators wearing clown costumes under our street clothes, which was also inspired by the lunacy of this Firesign Theatre album.

Warm wishes to all

Jeff Aitken
Petaluma California