facilitation questions

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Mon Mar 7 08:54:22 PST 2005

The problem with the "demonstration" OS had nothing to do with fear,
hostility, or anything like that. Actually if both fear and hostility had
been present, thing might have been more fun. As it was, the real issue was
total, unabated, lack of anything meaningful to talk about. As I said, there
was no passion, no responsibility, and nobody cared. The only thing I know
to do in a situation like that is not to get into it in the first place.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: