2-hour Board Meetings

Martin Giannini mlg2010 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 06:17:09 PST 2005

Thank you everyone for your quick response.  Harrison, the business is
"as-usual".  However, the members of the group are open-minded and the
current Chair in particular is comfortable and happy to use Open Space.
  He sees it as a way to have everyone raise the issues important to
them and to have the space to discuss them.  I think this is just a
question of: do we meet in the usual fashion or do we do something that
we all know is more in line with our values?  Right.  But then the
question still dawns:  Is OS the proper "tool" to use?

Huh.

Thanks a million!  Martin Giannini in Dublin, Ireland