Access Queen reminds you of two deadlines for making funding requests

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Sun Mar 27 17:20:24 PST 2005

Hi dear colleagues -

I just wanted to draw your attention to something in my last Access
Queen message, entitled:
Access Queen Invites You to Dream and Share as we go to OSonOS Halifax.
[long]

This is regarding seeking travel moneys to go to OSonOS Halifax this
August:

If you wish to request funding for travel via Mama Cash you will need to
do so NOW, as there is often a several-month review period.

If you wish to request funding for travel via the Open Space Institute
of the US, you will need to do so AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, as your requests
will be reviewed and awarded on a first-come-first-serve basis.

Other Open Space Institutes or other funding sources you may know may
have other deadlines.

In any case, getting your request in *sooner* (properly filled out,
according to each organization's specifications, and showing how you
meet the criteria the organizations are describing) will offer you the
best possibility.

Review my previous message for the details and links to these
organizations' websites.

And.good luck!

Warmly,

Lisa