Reinventing Yourself workshop, April 30

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Wed Mar 23 16:42:46 PST 2005

For those who live in the Pacific Northwest, USA, I'll be offering my
favorite workshop on April 30.   Reinventing Yourself is not Open Space, which I use
a lot in my practice--it is a structured workshop designed to help you take a
look at the next direction you'd like your life and work to take.   It's
appropriate if you are looking at a career change or a major life transition. It's
also a great way to start on that large project you just never quite get
around to.

If this is not timely for you, please pass along the announcement below to
others who may be interested:

 Reinventing Yourself
A workshop to change your life:
Saturday, April 30, 9:00 - 5:00, Joelle Lyons Everett
$75 includes workshop notebook and materials
To register, call Joelle, 360-426-8517
or e-mail: jleshelton at aol.com

Are you wishing for change in your life, or struggling to live with a change
you didn't seek?
Is there something you want to do, but just can't seem to get started?

Give yourself the gift of a whole day to pay attention to your life!

     *  Get clear about your intention and direction
     *  Tap into your own energy and power
     *  Find resources and allies to support you
     *  Discover specific steps you can take to create the life you want.

Many people have used this intensive one-day workshop to successfully launch
a career change, new business start-up, life after divorce, retirement or
life-threatening illness, and gained the courage to follow their heart's desire.

To see what others have said about this workshop, go to
www.soundresources.org

Blessings,

Joelle Lyons Everett
jleshelton at aol.com