OSonOSinUS in San Antonio, November 12-14, 2005

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Thu Mar 17 18:22:36 PST 2005

Please save the date for OSonOS in the USA,  November 12-14, 2005 in San
Antonio, Texas

This meeting is for networking and supporting each other, for learning
about and implementing OST in the USA. As there is much activity going on
elsewhere in the world, this gathering is specifically focused on the
practice of OST in the United States.

Saturday, November 12th: Gather in the hotel lobby for dinner out together.
Sunday, November 13th: Gather at 8:30 AM, Opening at 9:00 AM, Evening News
at 4:30 PM
Monday, November 14th: Morning News at 8:30 AM and Closing Circle at 3:00
PM.

The meetings will be held at the Menger Hotel, 204 Alamo Plaza, San
Antonio, Texas 78205.  For directions and to learn more about the hotel,
visit <http://www.carletonhotel.com>http://www.mengerhotel.com

We will be sending out more information very soon.  For now, please reserve
these days and hold your questions until we can send further information.