Defining OS in an Invitation

Martin Giannini mlg2010 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 04:01:38 PST 2005

Well I don't prefer to do this at all and usually don't.  But the
sponsors have said:

"- The definition of OST (OST is a way of enabling people to have
inspired meetings.  It has been called intentional self-organisation,
evolution in organisation, and a simple, powerful way to get people and
organisations moving, when and where it's needed most.) isn't great as
an explanation of the approach.  I'd suggest focusing on what it means
for participants (ie what is expected of them and what the
benefits/outcomes are).  I'm finding this hard to explain in writing so
give me a call if you're not sure where we're coming from.  Eg OST uses
....  This means ..."

Your reply would be?

Thanks!!  Martin Giannini, Dublin, Ireland