elevator speech

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at cox.net
Wed Mar 9 10:57:34 PST 2005

Hi Everyone,

I have been given 5 minutes, at a meeting next week, to "brief" 300 CEO's
about Open Space.  Do you have a favorite elevator speech that has helped
people understand the essence and application of OS?  I'm especially eager
for any thoughts about the relationship between OS and governance.

Thanks in advance, for anything you can share.

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
Triune Milagro, LTD
480.759.0262
VISIT OUR WEBSITE:  www.triunemilagro.com

Invoking the wisdom and capacity of the human spirit!