exceptional butterflying

Chris Corrigan chris.corrigan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 10:49:02 PST 2005

And I would add to this...Michael Herman.  He and I have been
tinkering with our two-day Open Space practice workshop for three
years now, and earlier this month, in Prince George I finally
converted over to a practice workshop proper where we went through an
exploration of four practices associated with facilitating Open Space:
opening, inviting, holding and grounding.

Michael's thinking on these practices is contained in the link that
Chris McRae sent along.

Cheers,

Chris

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 14:40:41 -0000, chris macrae <wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk> wrote:

> Well wonderful cross-pollination here between Corrigan on behalf of Open
> Space and Dave Pollard blog reporter and various complex management or
> simple learning disciplines
>
>   http://blogs.salon.com/0002007/2005/03/24.html#a1089
>

> Incidentally I am trying to coop people into breakthrough ordinary
> disciplinary barriers with exceptional threads anywhere that needs them –
>
> Eg this EU space needs a contribution to Exceptional Knowledge if anyone
> able to
>
> http://www.knowledegboard.com
>

> Meanwhile if you have any virtual community that needs an exceptional
> advance party landing, why not say
>

> Happy Easter, Chris Macrae, wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk
>
> http://futureoflondon.blogspot.com/   future intercities sought

> unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
> oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:

CHRIS CORRIGAN
Consultation - Facilitation
Open Space Technology