Who said OS-facilitators doing nothing?

Chris Corrigan chris.corrigan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 13:51:43 PST 2005

Years ago. Michael Herman gifted me with a line to use when OST
participants ask me why I'm not doing more:

"When you invite people to take responsibility for issues they really
care about, management gets real easy."

I've used that line COUNTLESS times!

AND...I've walked my share of miles too!

Chris

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN

Site: http://www.chriscorrigan.com