community networking conf in open space

Michael Herman mjherman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 09:33:51 PST 2005

a chicago colleague, michael maranda, forwarded this recently.
thought some of us might be interested.  mh

----

Greetings to all on the planning committee for the 7th Community Networking
Conference, scheduled for the end of April, 2005.

Although not quite 2 months remain before we convene "Open Space Austin" we
feel that this is the right time for this event.  We have much to do as
leaders, visionaries, activists and advocates in the field of Community ICT,
and now is the time to get to it.

A draft of the vision that has emerged is available on the wiki:
http://wiki.cuwireless.net/wirelessWiki/AustinSummit

Questions and comments are welcome!

--
Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

Small Change News Network
http://www.smallchangenews.org
...linking active givers and gifted activists to make a bigger difference