What has been your biggest surprise in an Open Space annual meeting?

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Thu Jun 30 07:17:56 PDT 2005

Well, in case you are looking for a facilitator for your next
wedding, Funda,
I am game
and I know that there are others on the list that have facilitated
open space weddings
but also
open space birthdays
open space funerals
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 15:45:26 +0300, Funda Oral wrote:

>Why are weddings
>such wonderful things?!  They are, aren't they?.....Therese
>
>I didn't support weddings for sometime after getting divorced but now
>i am having fun again. I liked the idea of self organized wedding ceremony.
>
>Funda

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
www.boscop.de   www.michaelmpannwitz.de

Check out the new Open Space World Map now with 293 Open Space Workers in 54 countries (working in a total of 114 countries worldwide)
www.openspaceworldmap.org