the world tribunal on iraq

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Tue Jun 28 22:29:52 PDT 2005

Dear Paul,

I wish there is a world tribunal  wherever people suffer for any reason...meaning that any suffering becomes world business.

Talking about this one; they know that they won't change anything now, there are many articles about that on the web page.
They do it to present a document to the history, to the future generations.

Funda