OST in Turkey

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at bk.ru
Sun Jun 26 11:18:44 PDT 2005

Funda,
I want to say congrats to you in particular!
Was this your first time leading an OST meeting?

And I look forward to you and me collaborating at some point. It will
be a delight and a wonderful learning experience.

One more hug,
Raffi

p.s. do they sell soap bubble solution in Istanbul? If we meet there,
maybe we'll blow bubbles together? One of my dreams is to do the
bubble dance in Tehran...ding ding ding

p.p.s. please say hi to Jan and Marina again for me...

                          mailto:raffi at bk.ru