OST in Turkey

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Sun Jun 26 03:49:20 PDT 2005

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD  20854
USA
301-365-2093
207-763-3261 (summer)
website www.openspaceworld.com

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Funda Oral
  To: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
  Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2005 5:12 AM
  Subject: OST in Turkey

  Yesterday we had a 2 hrs OST meeting at the Global Leadership Forum in Istanbul. The participants of the 3 days forum were mostly
  academicians from all over the world, mostly from America, who pesented papers on subjects related to leadership.

  Marina Tyasto, Jan Secor and me; we were the OST team. Marina Tyasto did the opening and closing. Jan Secor did the rest. I helped
  them. I learned many things. It was a great opportunity to be in an international OST team.

  The theme we chose for OST session was: Can WE collaborate to develop global leadership? issues and opportunities.

  Everybody were quite satisfied with this little OST session as they got a chance to interact with each other.  Prof. Adel Sayty, who is the head of the forum;
  promised  that next year he will give us more time and space for OST.

  For me, what was interesting this time was to observe how these serious professors became like children looking for collaboration ( a common
  game::)) and the energy filled into the space with movements.

  I take this opportunity to inform you that a web site in turkish is now open on open space technology at the following address

  www.acikalanteknolojisi.com

  Funda

  * * ========================================================== OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU ------------------------------ To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html To learn about OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs: http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist