MyWorldAtlas

Chris Macrae Wcbn009 at aol.com
Sat Jun 25 11:06:21 PDT 2005

In case there is confusion about what I wrote originally about the urgent challenges/conflicts involved in taking economics simultaneously above zero-sum

 every large stockmarketed corporation is governed by zero-sum economics or less

every economic policy that I see enacted by large Western governments is governed by zero-sum economics or less

every academic funding out of bureaucrats is reserved for zero-sum applications

every corporation that believes global bnranding is about spending a billion year on image-making and nothing much on reality-making is going bel,ow zer-sum economics

Whereas above zero-sum economics looks at waht multiplies in use - eg learning and love of communal service - insted of getting consumked up or separated by users. Above zero-sum sustainability models network collaboration and transparency around patterrules like: how everyone's  waste output could be someone else's input

Perhaps somewhere in the above 'every' is a tad of exaggeration. But there are few accountants who let you invest in people instead of machines; there are few economic models that put modelling the compound exponetial forward as a greater priority than past transcatiuons reported

If these types of governance existed, there would be an audit forward of emerging conflocts and open space would be the central communication spractice wherever people taught management

So Paul, if you feel what I have wriiten here is mistaken; please help me understand where your evidence comes from

For everyone else and Paul as well, I have turned over part of this web http://www.valuetrue.com/home/community.cfm to MyWorldAtlas as example contexts speak louder than generalities whereve people are trying to see through combinatorially rich connections that are adpating and evolving as I type this out

chris