SV: SV: Whale watching in Halifax

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Wed Jun 22 14:05:30 PDT 2005

Dear Christine
Great! So far I have managed to arrange that I will have a car during my
stay. That´s a good start, but I am not sure we´ll spot any whales from it!
So we´ll have to figure something else out! Yet, nothing else happened as I
know of. A bunch of interested people, some links (which I have not yet had
time to check out), a date that suits some of us (2nd of August) and whales
out there somewhere...

I will sure let you know if I find a good option.
Kind regards
Thomas Herrmann