SV: Hello from Sweden

Eva P Svensson eva at epshumaninvest.se
Tue Jun 21 06:46:34 PDT 2005

HELLO AGNETA!

And thanks for the smile – because that was what I did when I read your
post. I can just imagine you lying on the bed sleeping! As you said the
ultimate letting go – you have something to teach me there!

Best wishes to you as well from a thunder storming Onsala

:o)

Eva

Bästa hälsningar

Eva P Svensson

EPS Human Invest AB

"Verksamhetsutveckling genom människor skapar långsiktigt välmående företag
och organisationer!"

Anåsbergsvägen 22, 439 34  ONSALA

Tfn: 0300-615 05, Mobil: 0706-89 85 50

 <mailto:eva at epshumaninvest.se> eva at epshumaninvest.se,