Reflections at 100--# 26

Masud Sheikh masheikh at COGECO.CA
Tue Jun 21 04:16:32 PDT 2005

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 23:08:42 -0400, Douglas D. Germann, Sr. wrote:

>Masud--
>
>Ummmm, I missed the doubting Thomas version of the principle about people.
>Would you kindly bring me up to date, Masud? <grin>
>
>                              :-Doug.
>                              Who needs to be heard?

Oh OK Doug,
At the risk of ex-communication, let me try one more time:
First attempt: Whoever comes are the only people who could have come
Second attempt: I may be forgetting the exact words, but it was something
like "Those who felt invited, came".

Now, the third attempt: Trust the people who come.
And now, I am running away. Hope you (all) are doing well.
Masud