Desperately seeking...

kerry napuk k at napuk.demon.co.uk
Mon Jun 20 09:33:37 PDT 2005

Dear Claudia

Occasionally a sponsor throws a real curve and presents fixed rows in
theatre style with no possibility of changing the physical space.  My
response is to create a game show atmosphere, letting people come
from their fixed seating into a space where the market place is
created and the groups are formed.

Maybe you could combine the circles up front and the rest of the
seating, leaving time and access for people to come forward with
their issues.

I don't know if this helps your planning or not, but good luck!

Cheers

Kerry
Open Futures
Edinburgh