OS research

Jaime Pedreros jpedrerosf at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 14:14:51 PDT 2005

Hello John,

I enteres the OST web site i.e. www.openspaceworld.org  If you go to
"other collections of facilitation resources" will find the Doersam
Clark overview. In the  Powerpoint presentation, (3Mb) there is a
slide showing a table that compares personal and organizational
change; one of them has been proposed by Harrison Owen and the other
one by an author whose name I do not remember. If you search something
more about this author, you may enrich your perspective about change
and perhaps some other research results would arise.

Good luck!

Jaime