SV: Whale watching in Halifax

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Fri Jun 17 00:50:08 PDT 2005

Dear all
Thanks for the inspiration - if the whales don´t find me I sure will find
them. I look forward to seeing you all. Seems there is a bunch of people
interested to come along. I met our friend Eva P Svensson on a parking lot
in Gothenburg yesterday so we had a little IRL-chat. She would love to come
along but 2nd of August is the first day she can. So maybe we can arrange
something for that day? When I have some more time I will follow the links
Judi sent (thanks Judi, you´re a marvellous host!!).

If I get an alternative organized ahead of time I will let you know.  Long
plannning is not a habit of mine so otherwise I will probably go shopping
for a whale-excursion when I´m there. So any organizer is welcome to support
me;-).
Watch out whales, here we come!
Thomas