Timing for really large groups

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Thu Jun 16 04:32:08 PDT 2005

Joelle -- skipping the sign-up at the wall may reduce some of the chaos -- but CHAOS at that point is good, I think. Just having that great BUZZZZ is a wonderful expression of the energy. If you have a long enough wall, everything works out in my experience. People may not come all at once -- and that is good too. Beginning to learn the power of the Law of Two Feet. So I always do the sign up at the wall. That also seems to get a lot of side (butterfly) conversations going, and all sorts of deals about time changes and combination. Love the Chaos!

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD  20854