Timing for really large groups

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Wed Jun 15 21:33:23 PDT 2005

Christine--

>From my experience as a participant in an Open Space of 700 or 800, I would
endorse Lisa's suggestion to skip the sign-up at the wall.   It was hard to get
close enough to the wall posters to read or write.   The large screen will
help with the reading, so it will not be necessary for everyone to get to the
wall at the start.

It also takes extra time for people to go from one session to the next, just
because of the distance.

This will be a very exciting meeting--I worked a year with a local Girl Scout
council, and loved the energy and their commitment to having everyone
actively involved.

Best of luck--

Joelle