FW: Buzzards, Bats, and Bumblebees

Wendy Farmer-O'Neil wendy at xe.net
Mon Jun 6 20:57:46 PDT 2005

I think the bats are the ones I hold in my heart most as I hold space and
keep faith in and for them.  If I have opened enough space and have held it
strongly enough (and managed to not "helpfully" put them back on level
ground :)), the bats will encounter that slight elevation and leap into
flight.  Finding, perhaps for the first time, the nimbleness and grace of
their own true natures.

Cheers,
Wendy