Being in open space every day

Florian Fischer ff at begleitung-im-wandel.com
Mon Jun 6 02:24:30 PDT 2005

Am 04.06.2005 6:35 Uhr schrieb "Raffi Aftandelian" unter <raffi at bk.ru>:

>....thinking about us
> together developing a ...Day for each day of the year, a list of 365
> different practices that we could do to be in as conscious open space
> as possible. .......
>
> To jumpstart the list, here are some International ...Days that I
> would love to see:
>
> International Soap Bubble Solution in Your Pocket Day ...> International Write
and Be the News You Want to See in the World Day...
> International Hug ... a Total Stranger Day.....
> International Say An Affirmation ....
> International Acknowledging the Wisdom of the World Day
> International Oh Shit! Day (devoted to consciously coming into the now
> as much as possible by saying two wonderful words)
> International Keep it Simple, Stupid Day ....> ...

Dear raffi,

I´ve got the feeling that all of us (and much others) are doing just that
already every day all the year long.
not all at the same time, not all the same manner, not all the same issue,
but .... it´s all there.
the »product« is already produced in an ongoing production -- selforganized
starting continuously when the time is right
done from just the right people
happening as just the only thing to happen in this day
being over when it´s over, going on when it´s not over
conciously or unconciously together with folks
or alone as a butterfly just practicing one more international idea,
which will touch at the other end of the world someone or a lot ---

anyhow
I´m celebrating the international day of
joy about your being with us on the oslist.
a hug
florian