Being in open space every day

Tolga Yazar yazar_tolga at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 18:31:04 PDT 2005

Who knew ... June 3rd is Hug Your Cat Day

http://oregonhumane.com/Hugyourcatday.htm

(I came across this on MSN.com today - and never heard about it before. Maybe there are already 365 -or more- super cool international days out there right now ... and we would not need to re-create them, but just need to look a little deeper and closer to find them out ... I love the idea in any case ...)

-Tolga.

Raffi Aftandelian <raffi at bk.ru> wrote:
Hi all!
To jumpstart the list, here are some International ...Days that I
would love to see:

International Soap Bubble Solution in Your Pocket Day (blow bubbles
everywhere; I've tried this and found it is a fascinating process)

International Write and Be the News You Want to See in the World Day
(write a letter to the editor of local newspaper and write about a
local/world event that you are ready to make happen and write about it
as if it has happened and make a personal commitment to take one step
towards making that news happen)

International Hug (Shake the Hand/Bow to/...) a Total Stranger Day

International Say An Affirmation (insert a more appropriate synonym)
to a Total Stranger Day

International Acknowledging the Wisdom of the World Day

International Oh Shit! Day (devoted to consciously coming into the now
as much as possible by saying two wonderful words)

International Keep it Simple, Stupid Day (a day devoted to living in
appropriate technology?)

Raffi

Discover Yahoo!