OS with people coming late

Jaime Pedreros jpedrerosf at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 12:08:01 PDT 2005

Hello Christine!

Your message gives me the opportunity of "returning from the cold" and
share with you some insights from my experience with "Bolivian Time"
(everyone arrives at any time), 15 mn late would be a record here!

If you already know who comes on time, appoint "the usually late ones"
for 1:15 or 1.00 pm

You may start on time and keep the four principles and the rule posted
at a noticeable place, so late comers could see them. Same would apply
for the organization panel and you may have (previously written)
instructions posted near it. Participants already working, could
acquaint newcomers as they join the different working groups.

If you would not like to "over manage" your gathering, just let the
water flows as it should. At the closing circle you will have a chance
for making some remarks or... refflect.

Good luck; have my warmest regards from La paz

Jaime