guiding light

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Wed Jun 1 23:26:17 PDT 2005

Florian, Funda--

I don't know whether it is the circle or something else, but I do believe
that opening space heals the place.   I like it when a client can find a place
within their own workspace for an OS meeting--they are left with a physical
space that now has a different energy, one they can return to for other events.

An Open Space meeting can happen almost anywhere, but some places add a
special element of their own.   I like to have easy access to outdoors, especially
if there are trees.   I came home from OSONOS in Denmark with memories of the
unusual and very special barn where we met, the surrounding fields and the
moat.

Joelle