Craig

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Wed Jun 1 11:29:13 PDT 2005

That sounds like one of my overly broad generalizations, which like all
generalizations is false. I am sure that folks have tried like hell to
implement their strategic plans. I am equally sure that some parts fell in
line. But I also suspect that while killing themselves implementing a plan
for a future that never quite happened the way they thought it might -- they
missed out noticing some super-extraordinary opportunities that would have
been infinitely better than what they were planning on. Or something.

 Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: