Marina's sentence at opening

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Mon Jun 27 02:04:39 PDT 2005

Marina made a sentence during the opening circle at our little OST meeting here that keeps
turning in my mind and want to share with you.

She said; "i am attracted to OST because i wanted to bring democracy to my country"

It's wonderful to think that a russian woman brought democracy to "Global Leadership Forum" in Istanbul

And could anyone inform Bush that "there are many ways to bring democracy to somewhere; one is OST"

wishing a beautiful week,
Funda