MyWorldAtlas

Chris Macrae Wcbn009 at aol.com
Fri Jun 24 07:06:00 PDT 2005

I have been piloting this systemic construct's components for quite a long while now, and feel confident enough to expose it to your advice. Doubtless it needs huge improvement. I have long believed an open networking world needs a whole new atlas to take economics above zero-sum extraction - my dream journey begins with developing a different map for every humanitarian agenda that replicates globally but requires active resolution locally.
Oddly, as a sustainabilty investment analyst whose prime concern is mathematically quantifying future exponentials, I believe that service and knowledge community businesses could learn from this paradigm too. See through maps of how key relationships of productivities and demands win-win-win make a company's most attractive (unique founding) purpose sustainable if it a company is prepared to make its reputation an open gateway to better futures for as many people as possible (an old fashion view of why people commit working lives to organisation). This seems to be acutely true in transformation contexts needing appreciation of Harrison's Triple-C : Conflict-Chaos-Confusion template for reconciliation.
The first component of MyWorldAtlas is literally to issue an invitation to a person or people in a network who appear to have a common gravity that I would hope to mutually multiply trust around.
In issuing such invitations, its often unclear who needs to co-mentor who first- that is part of the exploration permit or open space dialogue. I am sure, since Open Spaces are the greatest invitation gatherings around, you could edit a better invitation but the one our (1) MyWorldAtlas network</a> uses currently is approximately this
Typical Co-Navigation Opening Offer Between Deep Context MyWorldAtlas Cartographers
The more I read of your ideas and concerns , the more I would like to work as virtual partners on a deep joint project
By a deep issue context I mean: any one that you will be passionate about over the next (2)7 years and need some joint open searching, linking, promotion,facilitation, action project prooftesting and global replication. I don't particularly mind whether a nomination is commercial or wholly humanitarian as long as it does not close off collaborative learnings and transparecy work I try to do with many others and other networks.
The bigger the challenge the better as long as you know some of your time/passion will compound around its action learning curve. I have been piloting a rough idea which I call MyWorldAtlas that I can illustrate better to show how to iteratively connect around a context, but I would need to hear or rehearse with you what the deepest context you are interested in from where you obeserve and experience life and sustainable value development. One reason why big actually helps me is that I mail coordinators of powerful networks with expressions of interest of people I link with giving them a menu which test out whether their network is actually up for action. One example of a target I want to test over the next 6 weeks is (3) clintonglobalinitiative.com - I get to hear of a new one of these almost monthly, and whilst I expect 11 out of 12 won't listen, (4) At Interlocal I later publish the gist of the lettersI wrote and so discover who is prepared to work all the way with the people everyplace and who is just in a summit world of their own kind
any players?chris macrae , wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk - London & Washington DC
1) http://myworldatlas.blogspot.com 2) http://www.opensevens.blogspot.com3) http://www.clintonglobalinitiative.com 4) http://interlocal.blogspot.com