Word of Healing - Words of Power in Seattle, June 18

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Wed Jun 8 21:19:31 PDT 2005

 Friends--

I'm excited about offering a poetry workshop on June 18, the Saturday nearest
the Summer Solstice, with my longtime friend and colleague, William
Wittmann.  I hope you can join us--here's what William has to say about it:

What Language Does Your Soul Speak?

How does your soul communicate with you?  These days, we hear more often
from hucksters and doomsayers than from anyone else.  Certainly, we don't
hear from our soul very often even though it is constantly whispering in
your heart.

How does it speak?  It speaks poetically.

What language does it speak?  That is what we will explore in our class,

Words of Healing - Words of Power,

on the 18th of June.

Learn to listen to your soul.

Writing poetry is often messy and a bit of a wrestling match as we struggle
to fit words to the unspoken.

Come get your hands dirty, dig around in this fertile soil.

Feel life deeply, powerfully.

Find meaning.  Be moved.

Live.

Words of Healing - Words of Power

Come.

For the details, www.soundresources.org/wordsofhealing.html or
http://vitalarts.net/events/poetry.html

To Register, contact Joelle jleshelton at aol.com or call William  206.328.2073

P.S.  If you're thinking you'll take it the next time, know this -- I rarely
teach a class twice.  Take it now.  And who knows when Joelle and I could
ever get our schedules together anyhow.  Take it now.  Come.

Blessings,

Joelle