Invitation to help open space for integral!

ashley cooper mail.easilyamazed at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 10:51:45 PDT 2005

Hello Open Spacers (I have this image of all of us flying around in our open
space-ships!)
 I could really use some help.
Ken Wilber's Integral University is kicking into gear, intending to launch
in September. Organizationally, they seem to desperately be in need of
opening some space and Open Space Technology. And the sad thing is that
sooooo many people in that world have never heard of OST.

I am involved in the Integral Education Center. It is an incredibly rich
group of people... some of you know some of them. There is a conversation
right now on fostering conditions for collective consciousness and
transparency... if you read, you'll see that I feel OST is soooo what is
needed. However, I lack the lingo and the profesional experience to say what
my heart feels. If anyone wants to come play... please do!! Or if you have
some suggestions for links, information that I could share with them... your
help is GREATLY appreciated.
 Warmest regards,
ashley