Halifax question

Therese Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 19:05:57 PDT 2005

In the last few days, I have gotten two private notes from folks on
this list who are new to the list and unaware of the annual Open Space
on Open Space (OSonOS) in Halifax this August.

Here's a link to the invitation:
http://www.openspaceworld.org/wiki/wiki/wiki.cgi?OpenSpaceOnOpenSpace

I've never been to an OSonOS. I have been certain I would be in
Halifax this year but now I am unsure.  My life is quite unexpectedly
careening in a new direction and I'm blank about August in Halifax.
yikes.

Anyway, this international meeting of open space practitioners is, res
ipsa loquitur*,  a chance to hang around with some of the coolest
people and minds in the world. I can already feel the hum, can't you?

*res ipsa loquitur:  the thing speaks for itself

--
Warmly,
Therese Fitzpatrick, MSOD, JD