Not in Halifax

Judith Richardson PONO Consultants International judir at accesswave.ca
Fri Jul 29 19:22:55 PDT 2005

Viv -- you shall be with us in Spirit -- we will be posting to the OSList
whenever we can!

Judi from Halifax!  With Thomas Herrmann already here!

Judith Richardson, MA
Pono Consultants International
Consulting and Executive Coaching
Optimizing Performance, Potential and Profitability
Winner -- International Coach of the Year!
www.ponoconsultants.com
www.emergentfeminine.com

Subscribe to our newsletter at www.emergentfeminine.com

Nova Scotia, Canada
Phone: (902) 434-6695 Facsimile: (902) 435-1085 E-mail:
judith at ponoconsultants.com

If you live your life as gracefully as you know how, as playfully as you
know how, as kindly as you know how, as joyfully as you know how, you are
bound to influence, inspire and uplift others by your example.
----

This email message may contain personal and/or otherwise confidential
information and is intended only for the individual named.  If you are not
the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
email.  Please notify the sender immediately by telephone or email if you
have received this email in error and delete all copies from your system

Ce message d'e-mail peut contenir et/ou personnel l'information autrement
confidentielle et est seulement projete pour l'individu nomme. Si vous
n'etes pas le destinataire nomme que vous ne devez pas disseminer, devez
distribuer ou doit copier cet e-mail. S'il vous plait notifier l'expediteur
immediatement par le telephone ou l'e-mail si vous avez recu cet e-mail dans
l'erreur et effacez toutes copies de votre systeme