SV: Thoughts Turning Towards Halifax

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Wed Jul 27 12:55:20 PDT 2005

MessageGreat to hear from you Robert
I was in a similair situation as you are in 1999. The space was closed down
in my organization and I chose to leave to try working on my own - after
having found OST. I?m still running my own company and very happy about this
way of making a living. I think living in Open Space is key to be able to
develop skills in assisting organizations to open space.

I have finished packing my bags, tomorrow morning we leave for Halifax. I
look forward to meeting you there!
Kind regards
Thomas Herrmann, Sweden