Paradigms, Resistence, Science, God, Hebrew - a bit long (with cuffs please)

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Wed Jul 27 01:01:01 PDT 2005

This conversation reminded me an article i read lately.The article was saying something i read many times at other books also.

I am writing what is left in my mind :

The problem with sciences, religions, countries, peoples, communities, human being or consciousness is not boxes or paradigm...the problem is that the
human being likes putting himself/herself in the middle of any event. He/she percieves, describes and participates life from there. He/ she likes being in the middle and feeling important.Otherwise there is the lose of identity (like death)

He/she is the subject and the rest of the world is outside.Even if he/she goes out of the boxes, as long as there is a center, he/she sees something needs to
be corrected then comes fear, insecurity, thoughts, actions, efforts, need of power, control and so on....but in fact the picture is perfect including him/her as it is
( i mean i guess so::))

So paradigm shift should be a shift in the attention from "me" to "the rest".....a mind which asks " what is needed now; how can i best fit to the environement?" rather then
"how i can manipulate the environment so that it fits me?"

This is valid for an "OST facilitator mind as well"

And yes, the OST facilitator should be present simply because she/he is present.

Funda