Pre OSonOS

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Sat Jul 23 13:53:08 PDT 2005

Dear Pre OSonOSeners!
This might be the beginning of the Halifax
Stammtisch.....
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 19:38:15 -0300, Judith Richardson PONO
Consultants International wrote:

>Hello All who are making your way to Halifax for OSonOS.  On Wednesday
>evening, August 3rd, anyone who would like to meet informally -- we are
>gathering at a local Pub -- Pogue Fado at 1581 Barrington Street. The
>Halifax Committee will be setting up at Saint Matthews (1479 Barrington
>Street)and will head to the Pub for 7:00.
>
>It will be great to see you there.
>
>warmly,
>
>Judi

>Judith Richardson, MA
>Pono Consultants International
>Consulting and Executive Coaching
>Optimizing Performance, Potential and Profitability
>Winner -- International Coach of the Year!
>www.ponoconsultants.com
>www.emergentfeminine.com
>
>Subscribe to our newsletter at www.emergentfeminine.com
>
>Nova Scotia, Canada
>Phone: (902) 434-6695 Facsimile: (902) 435-1085 E-mail:
>judith at ponoconsultants.com
>
>If you live your life as gracefully as you know how, as playfully as you
>know how, as kindly as you know how, as joyfully as you know how, you are
>bound to influence, inspire and uplift others by your example.
>----
>
>This email message may contain personal and/or otherwise confidential
>information and is intended only for the individual named.  If you are not
>the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
>email.  Please notify the sender immediately by telephone or email if you
>have received this email in error and delete all copies from your system
>
>Ce message d'e-mail peut contenir et/ou personnel l'information autrement
>confidentielle et est seulement projeté pour l'individu nommé. Si vous
>n'êtes pas le destinataire nommé que vous ne devez pas disséminer, devez
>distribuer ou doit copier cet e-mail. S'il vous plaît notifier l'expéditeur
>immédiatement par le téléphone ou l'e-mail si vous avez reçu cet e-mail dans
>l'erreur et effacez toutes copies de votre système
>
>*
>*
>
>To learn about OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs:
>http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
www.boscop.de   www.michaelmpannwitz.de

Check out the new Open Space World Map now with 300 resident Open Space Workers in 56 countries (working in a total of 115 countries worldwide)
www.openspaceworldmap.org