While any of us yet live...

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at bk.ru
Sat Jul 23 03:12:14 PDT 2005

Doug,
When I read your original post for this thread, I couldn't not notice
this tone of urgency. It's almost as if the message behind the
message was something like, "We have to hurry up and have our
conversations to save the world." And I remembered the principle of
letting go...again. It's when we breathe in and out of whatever the
conversation or non-conversation is...that's where it's at.

i look forward to hearing more about the practice of conversations in
Heavenfax. I find that this is an area I want to learn more about.

Curiously, an OST friend and colleague faxed me from afar some very interesting materials
from a book on having conversations. The ideas in the book were very
engaging and fresh. That said, the tone of the book itself was very
"telling." It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to imagine the author
saying "Shut up now and listen to me TELL you everything YOU need to
know about conversations." I know in my passion and blind moments I join the
author in the very same place. And sadly, that telling energy does
join me in OST meetings sometimes.

Very very humbling. Very very saddening. So little time on this big/small earth.
And so much to learn. Might I learn to be human at, say, age 150?

Warmly,
Raffi

                          mailto:raffi at bk.ru