SV: Halifax--who's up for whale watching Tuesday or Wednesday?

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Thu Jul 21 12:04:24 PDT 2005

Great Doug,
Funny I just posted a message about my research results. But I´m open to
other options. I did not yet make any reservations and the price difference
is not that huge. Either we choose the one I told about in my posting or
"yours".
What say you?
Thomas
(Hmm my other posting hasn´t shown up yet, in my OSlist-inbox but here this
goes anyway)