Questions for OSonOS

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Wed Jul 20 08:04:32 PDT 2005

Hi, Raffi -

You mentioned wanting to have the Halifax host team put up questions for
you for the OSonOS.

But you're going to be there, yourself.  So is Chris (right, brother
Chris?), so is Brian.  So Raffi, why don't you just bring your questions
to put up yourself, if you still feel so inclined to raise those same
questions by the time you get there?

(as an OS facilitator, I would tell a client or facilitator interested
in pre-posting questions that no, please come to the actual event to see
and participate in what is co-created in that opening circle, and if you
cannot come perhaps someone else who is attending also is passionate
about your same issues)

(and that is different than having a conversations about questions
you're interested in, pre-event, as I sense is being shared among Chris
and you and Brian...?)

Here I am talking without any knowledge of what you all are talking
about, as I'm just seeing some of the questions you folks have shared on
the OSLIST and have not gone to Chris' blog....

But my comments are about general OS approach, rather than the specifics
of the questions you folks are sharing...

Cheers and see you soon,

Lisa
L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator