Culture survey

Masud Sheikh masheikh at COGECO.CA
Sun Jul 17 09:14:28 PDT 2005

Esther,
After filling, analyzing, making action plans etc. in innumerable "opinion
surveys", I believe that a crucial set of questions would be around
relationships & trust - starting with employees and their immediate
manager, and going onto external & internal customers. A second set of
questions would relate to knowing the values and vision & walking the talk
on these. A third set of questions would relate to "measurement systems".
Between these three categories of questions, there is probably enough to
keep the company busy for a long time.
Masud