SV: Fw: A friend is missing

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Mon Jul 11 06:23:44 PDT 2005

Thanks for sharing this news. Colin joined us for The Practice of Peace last
December, over here in Sweden.
I very much enjoyed meeting you Colin. I am thinking of you and your family
& hope that you will show up safe!
Best wishes for you and your family and everyone else who is missing
someone.
Warmest regards
Thomas Herrmann