how would you write an invitation to a global practice of peace

Chris Kloth chris at got2change.com
Sun Jul 10 14:47:05 PDT 2005

Funda Oral wrote:

>to consider cultural differences and traditions influencing economic
>behavior

I agree with you on this

>My intention was to question economics as a science. The idea behind is
>sometimes we forget that
>the science should be there to serve us.

Again,  I am with you on this

>I was thinking the rules and
>regulations imposed on developing countries by
>IMF as if the payment of the debts, inflation rates etc are more important
>then human lives;

Again, I suspect that we are on the same page --- this is where vision,
values and principles need to be clarified before the rules and
regulations are designed and implemented and where certain areas of
consistency and other areas of flexibility need to be worked out.